Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

EMPTEE and THANKFUL

Go down

EMPTEE and  THANKFUL Empty EMPTEE and THANKFUL

Post  TeeLee Thu Mar 22, 2012 2:10 am

I'm empty and Thankful for it. Empty of what? Memories that cause pain to my heart, stress to my body, numbness to my mind. Empty of worrisome days and sleepless nights. Empty of seemingly endless tears that could fill a pool the size of the Ford Center where our Rumbling Thunder strikes down any team that dare get in their way. (GO THUNDER !!!) I'm EXTREMELY THANKFUL because THIS day I woke up. THANKFUL for the warmth of the sun that shines and brightens my spirit, Thankful for the sweet melody of the birds that serenade me DAILY with their song, I HAVE aches and pain that I'm Very THANKFUL for - Why - you may ask, because pain is feeling, feeling is life, life is living. I Have 5 healthy, precious and adorable children and 2 VERY Handsome Grandsons, I have 9 siblings who will ALWAYS be near and dear to MY heart, I have remaining in my life -- 3 Uncles and 1 Aunt who in their own various ways give me glimpses of a woman I loved for soooooo long, My beautiful, loving and EXTREMELY patient MAMA, and I have a LONG, LONG list of wonderful nieces,nephews and great extensions, and I can't leave out my MANY cousins and their families. Of course not to be overlooked is my man that has ENDURED my many mood changes ( and there were MANY ) during our 32 years together and yet he continues to LOVE me more than he did when we first connected. I try to be a spiritual woman, therefore I have a vast spiritual family, so you see I have much to be THANKFUL for. Somethings I find I'm NOT empty of is - LAUGHTER ( Good old-fashioned, bring tears to your eyes LAUGHTER), Hugs to give and receive, A friendly,warm shoulder to lean on, to cry on. My different senses - the ability to see, to touch and feel, to taste and enjoy. to not just hear - but truly listen. There's Tooo much to mention about how THANKFUL I am to be EMPTY. So I leave you with this thought, Rather than looking for or focusing on the things in your life that fills you with pain, worry, stress, feeling worthless or useless. STOP and LOOK at your life, at Yourself and see what needs to be EMPTEED.Carry in your heart, on your mind ONLY the things you NEED, rid yourself of the CLUTTER (whether it's old emotional junk or new hurtful experiences) YOU are the ONLY ONE who can free up some EMPTEE space in YOUR Life. Your heart, Your mind, Your HOME!!!

TeeLee

Back to top Go down

EMPTEE and  THANKFUL Empty LOVE YOU CHEESE

Post  TeeLee Thu Mar 22, 2012 2:26 am

My Loving Big brother, Thank You!! Thank You soooo much for coming up with this site. You have always been a person I could talk to , vent to, cry to, and EMPTEE SPACE has proven to be an extension of you giving me and whoever else needs it, that opportunity to Empty what ever troubles us, so as not to take up valuable space in our hearts, minds or homes. You have ALWAYS said Women are a treasure and that YOU truly LOVED and Appreciated all the Dear women you have been blessed to have in your life, Beginning With Those 4 Strong Black Women. I feel I can speak for my Sisters, my Nieces,My female Cousins, Your Wife, Your Daughter and Granddaughters and numerous other women who Have Come And WILL come to this site, THANK YOU for giving us a place to prepare a EMPTEE SPACE within us, because that gives us something VERY Valuable and Precious --- PEACE!!!

TeeLee

Back to top Go down