Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[[i]b]A True Story[/b][/i]

Go down

[[i]b]A True Story[/b][/i] Empty [[i]b]A True Story[/b][/i]

Post  viola1936 Sat Apr 03, 2010 3:21 am

A place for inspiration and encouragement for people, teens, and children.

Where you can tell your life story to people who could related.

Lil Harold was burned in a house fire at the age of four. Lil Harold survived with burnson his face, hands, and chest. He was misused and teased everyday by kids at school and also by his Elementary Teacher. In class Lil Harold's teacher told him, "you are to Ugly to learn", put his desk in the corner of the classroom and didnt teach him. Lil Harold never told anyone how he was treated, not even his mother. He felt if he kept how people treated him away from his mother it would protect her feelings from being hurt to.

He held his feelings inside into he went to bed where he would cry himself to sleep daily.
Lil Harold refuse to look in the dark window, which was a mirror. Then later came a girl, five years older named, Terri who became Lil Harold only friend. Terri was the help Lil Harold needed, she helped him through the toughest time in his life. She later left to go to junior high school, leaving Lil Harold alone agin.

Lil Harold is now 55 years old, it took him 51 years to feel comfortable enough to tell his life story. He decided to his story to help other kids who are going through similar life struggles.
viola1936
viola1936

Back to top Go down