Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LOVE my SISTERS

:: Vi-FI

Go down

LOVE my SISTERS Empty LOVE my SISTERS

Post  TeeLee Thu Jul 12, 2012 11:20 am

I LOVE my sisters !!!! I was BLESSED with 6 of them, each one has her own little wacky and crazy quirks that can be as comical as it is maddening. Each one of them are sweet, caring and loving as well as protective and nurturing as mother hens. We are all one - although separate, united although divided by ideas, principles and space.We each have and continue to fight our own personal battles that tire us out but NEVER wear us down, we all have skeletons hidden in the dark corners of our minds, our memories, our hearts. I see my Sisters as sources of strength because like me they have stood firm in all sorts of situations, they have raised children who seem ungrateful and demanding, husbands/mates who fail to appreciate the WOMAN within,the MOTHER without and the LOVER inside. My SISTERS UNDERSTAND the PAIN that a DAUGHTER feels from the loss of a MAMA. MY SISTERS are ME!!!!! and I AM my SISTERS. So for any woman that reads this if you've been BLESSED to have a SPECIAL BOND with your SISTER or SISTERS (like me) NEVER take it for granted, NEVER miss a chance to let her or them know that YOU DO KNOW what they feel, think, want and desire, YOU know because THEY are YOU - YOU are THEM

SO, JACK - FAYE - CHARLIE - SHERN - BOOTS and CHARLES I LOVE YOU MY SISTERS with all my heart, ALWAYS HAVE -- ALWAYS WILL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TeeLee

Back to top Go down