Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I AM emptee A place for inspiration and encouragement for people teen and children.

Go down

I AM emptee  A place for inspiration and encouragement for people teen and children. Empty I AM emptee A place for inspiration and encouragement for people teen and children.

Post  viola1936 Thu Jul 31, 2014 1:20 am

Where you can tell your life story to people who could related  little Harold was burned in a house fire at the age of four.little Harold survived with burns on his face.hands and chest.he was misused and teased everyday by kids at school and also by his elementary teacher in class little Harold teacher told him you are to ugly to learn: put him  desk in the corner of the classroom  and didn teach him .little Harold never told anyone how he  was treated.not even his mother .he felt if he kept how people treated him away from his mother it would protect  her feelings from  being hurt too he held his feelings inside into  he went to bed  where he would cry himself to sleep daily little Harold refuse to look in the dark window ,which was a mirror .then later came a girl.five years  older  named Terri who become  little Harold only friend. Terri was the help little Harold needed .she helped him through  the toughest  time in his life .she later left to go to junior high school leaving little Harold alone  again  Little Harold is now 55 years old it took him  51  years to feel comfortable enough to tell his life story .he decided to tell his story  to help  other kids who are going through similar life struggles so come on over to tell you story at emptee space ,com Very Happy
viola1936
viola1936

Back to top Go down