Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I am emptee a place for inspiration and encouragement for people teen and children.

:: Rules :: Rules

Go down

I  am  emptee a place for inspiration and encouragement  for people teen  and children.  Empty I am emptee a place for inspiration and encouragement for people teen and children.

Post  viola1936 Wed Jul 30, 2014 11:41 am

where you can tell your life story to people who could related little Harold was  burned  in house fire  at the age of four. little Harold survived with burns on his face hands .and chest.he was misused and teased everyday by kids at school and also by his Elementary  teacher. in class little Harold & teacher told him you are to ugly to learn " put his desk  in the corner of the classroom  and didn teach him  little Harold  never Told anyone  how he was treated not even his mother. he felt if he kept how people treated him  away from his mother it would  protect her feelings from being  hurt too he held his feelings inside into he went to bed where he would cry himself to sleep daily. little Harold refuse to look in the dark window which was a mirror then later came a Girl,five years  older  named, Terri who became little Harold only friend .Terri was the help Little Harold needed ,she helped him through the toughest time in his life she later left to go to junior high school,leaving Little Harold alone again little Harold is now 55 years old, it took him 51 years to feel comfortable enough to tell his his life story.he decided  to tell his story to help other kids who are going through similar life struggles so come on over to empteespace and tell your  story  bounce 
viola1936
viola1936

Back to top Go down